Not-at-fault replacement service
If you are able to confirm that the accident was not your fault and there is an identifiable third party, Keep On Driving can:
- Recover your damaged vehicle and transport it to an approved repairer (if it is not legally drivable)
- Arrange the estimate for repairs
- Oversee the repair process
- Provide a ‘like for like’ replacement hire vehicle whilst yours is being repaired
- Help you claim for any uninsured losses (eg insurance policy excess, hire charges, los of earnings, etc.)
- Help you access legal advice from specialist solicitors.
Replacement vehicle costs
If you are not at fault or if you have optional replacement vehicle cover, it is likely there will be no cost to you.
If you are the not-at-fault party in a motor vehicle accident, you qualify for a ‘No Fault, No Cost’ accident replacement vehicle if the at-fault driver
- has comprehensive insurance
- has Third Party property damage cover.
If you are the at-fault party, you can hire a replacement vehicle from Keep On Driving at our competitive daily rates. If you have accident replacement vehicle cover, you are entitled to recover rental costs from your own insurance.
If your vehicle is assessed to be a total loss, you may be entitled to a replacement vehicle until you receive settlement from the insurance company.
How to make it all happen!
Keep On Driving aims to make the process as hassle-free as possible.
- Contact: Speak with one of our trained experts to get independent professional advice about the options available to you.
- Apply: Complete the Keep On Driving Application form, ensuring you provide clear details about the accident, insurance cover and vehicle repairs needed.
- Documentation: Provide current supporting documents, including
- Driver’s licence
- Vehicle registration documentation
- Insurance schedule showing your excess amount.
- Delivery: Once approved, we will contact you to arrange collection or delivery of your replacement vehicle. We can deliver directly to you at home, at work or at your repairer (please note that delivery charges may apply).
We do ask that you provide valid credit card details to cover costs incurred during your rental period, for example traffic infringements, tolls, damage, etc.
- Repairs: We can help you choose a quality repairer and we can keep in touch with your repairer to check on the progress of repairs to your vehicle. If your vehicle is a total loss (sometimes described as a “write off”), your insurer will be able to provide you with a settlement letter.
- Return: Once your vehicle is repaired and ready to go, simply get in touch with us to arrange a time and place to return your replacement vehicle.
Apply online today or call 1300 89 89 39 for more information.